Everyone - thanks for subscribing to my blog! I'm informing you of a new project, a new blog!
Find updated content (original profile pieces by yours truly and weekly links to great profiles/interviews published elsewhere) and follow me there!
This "New Black" blog is now in a state of semi-retirement. I might revive it as a personal blog when I travel again, but in the meantime, please stay tuned and voice your support at www.legiblelives.wordpress.com. It is just getting started, so check back often for updated content.
Thanks!
Find updated content (original profile pieces by yours truly and weekly links to great profiles/interviews published elsewhere) and follow me there!
This "New Black" blog is now in a state of semi-retirement. I might revive it as a personal blog when I travel again, but in the meantime, please stay tuned and voice your support at www.legiblelives.wordpress.com. It is just getting started, so check back often for updated content.
Thanks!
No comments:
Post a Comment